3D Module Overview
Working in 3D View:
The 3D View module is a set of tools that will give you the opportunity to customize the visualization settings to obtain a unique 3D representation.
From this module you will be able to set lights, camera position, model orientation, background color, model aspect, reflection settings, etc.
The 3D View is divided into different regions:
- Viewport: The viewport offers the possibility to view the 3D representation and also provides the possibility to customize the representation by clicking and dragging over the viewport.
- Model: The model drop down allows you to select a different model from the models list. You can choose from Box, Book, Opened Book, CD, Notebook, and DVD.
- Lock mouse: You can lock the either the X or Y mouse axis to prevent it moving from its axis accidentally.
- Modify: The Modify panel let's you select what aspect of the 3D representation will be modified when using the viewport.
- Camera: Enables camera orientation, and zoom modification.
- Light: Enables selected light orientation and distance modification.
- Scaling: Enables model uniform and non-uniform scaling modification.
- Rotation: Enables model rotation modification.
- A1,A2... : Enables model Action modification. (if applicable)
- Cameras, Lights, Model Setup: From these panels, you are able to add or remove cameras, lights or model setups (model rotation and scaling). Using this panel you can save your customized items for use on another sessions.
- Reflection: You can customize the reflection gradient and intensity using these sliders. It is recommended that you modify this panel only when you have found a proper camera orientation and model rotation.
- Options: This panel allows you to apply a template, change background color and save the final representation image